Friday, October 9, 2009

October 9, 2009


Well, we finally made it to another Friday!! I am sure most think I might decide to rant about the Nobel Prize thing .... but well, after contemplating it all day I have really come to the point of asking, "What's the point?" It's over and done with. Whatever.

Tomorrow the family is headed to Windcreek Park here in Alabama to do some ministry/evangelism work with the church; which in my opinion should be an absolute blessing! Looking forward to Monday and taking the day to just relax and veg out, at least that's the plan right now. Also, I was asked this past week to preach during the next three Wednesday night services at church ... and that is REALLY a great thing. Praying that God blesses all that we attempt to do for Him; because serving Him is all that matters in this world.

I pray that your night is a good one, and that you are richly blessed.

0 comments:

 

T.J. Conwell. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Free Wordpress Templates by Brian Gardner Blogger Templates