Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 30, 2009


Another week has gone by in the journey of life, and we are setting up for a new week ahead. Looking back on this past week I am glad to have gotten through it since I have taken on some new job responsibilities; not too mention dealt with some type of cold or something at the end of the week. So, here are just some random thoughts I've had this weekend while considering the short work week (thanks to a 4 day weekend) ahead.

- Have you ever noticed that there is never a bad time to have pancakes for dinner?

- Why is it that school vice principles actually think the world revolves around them? Honestly, I will never understand this.

- I saw my first restaurant score a perfect 100 on their state health inspection; to say I was impressed is an understatement!

- While reading the book "Courageous Leadership" (by Bill Hybels) I began thinking about different leadership styles and wondering how best to lead a church again. It is definitely something to consider when it comes to the art of leadership.

- Taking a break from this Master's program has actually helped my mind re-focus and put some things in order for me. Only 4 short classes left to go.

- Lisa and I will be travel on Sat to perform a friend's wedding in Huntsville; cannot wait to be a part of their wonderful day! Also, looking forward to spending some time with family as well.

- And oh yeah, did I mention that pancakes for dinner is never a bad thing?

Prayerfully your week will be as blessed and as stress free as possible. Try to consider all that God has done for you, and I think the things that you must do in return may become clear. God bless you.

0 comments:

 

T.J. Conwell. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Free Wordpress Templates by Brian Gardner Blogger Templates