Sunday, June 28, 2009

6/28/08


Well, here is another edition of SSS for today, and honestly I really don't know where to begin. Talk about a weird week of celebrity news and of course things just continuing to be very busy here at home.

  • This week we lost Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcet, and Michael Jackson. Not even sure where to begin on these issues, so I will just share a good article that I read which really just seemed to hit home. It was a rough week for Generation X'ers, and well, that is all I am going to say on that. My only hope, is that even though they are gone; their hearts were right with Christ. For in this life, that is the only thing that matters. Here is that article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31556916/ns/entertainment-music/
  • It was a pretty rough week between work and school, and I for one will be very glad when this class that I am in ends. Half way through the Master's program though, so that is very good news as far as I am concerned.
  • I have been wondering why this Perez Hilton continues to be in the news? Does this person really have value that we need to waste time broadcasting his antics on almost a daily basis? Honestly I am not sure who is getting more airtime ... him or the President.
  • The fourth of July is coming up and hopefully we might do a little something, even if it is just a bar-b-que here at the house and a simple day. Truth be told, I'd like to get the boat cleaned out this week and head to the lake -- so that might be something to look forward too.
  • Headed to a new church today, should be a blast.
  • Lastly, I had a meeting this week with an Association here in town about seeking some additional preaching opportunities for me. The meeting went very well and it looks like there might be some opportunities in the very near future. God is good ... and I just want to follow while He leads.

Hope everyone has a good week -- be blessed.

0 comments:

 

T.J. Conwell. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Free Wordpress Templates by Brian Gardner Blogger Templates