Saturday, May 30, 2009

Star Trek


Last night, my wife and I had the opportunity to see the new Star Trek film and while I know she went just to spend time with me (love her for that); I went with high expectations of this movie living up to the standards of 'original' Trek films before it. Yes, its true ... I am a Trekkie ... just without the conference attendance and costumes in my closet (hahaha).

Let me just say right now ... this movie was fabulous! The technology was so improved, the cast was a very younger version of the original members and most certainly explained how several things came to pass in years gone by before the original series started. I do believe, that Gene Roddenberry would be proud of this film offering; and this old Trekkie's heart loved every single minute of it. If you have not had the opportunity I would highly encourage you to go see it -- you will not be disappointed. It is an action film, so even if you are not a Trekkie -- there is still something to be enjoyed.

So, with that said I will simply offer you the following:

"I have been, and always shall be, your friend."

0 comments:

 

T.J. Conwell. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Free Wordpress Templates by Brian Gardner Blogger Templates